Japan

Japan

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wake me up when September co- wait a second, what happened to August? / Week #65

Konnichiwa minasan! 

I cannot believe that August is almost over. Where did this month go? I guess I was just having too much fun. 

So this past week we have been getting everything Sister Welte needs to be a successful missionary in Japan. She has a bike now! (It's the same brand as mine:) So we are ready to go! 
I think this week has been a slight adjustment for the new missionaries but we are all learning together.

This past week we found a new investigator, Yamamoto san. We talked to him about Heavenly Father and gave him a Book of Mormon and promised him he can learn truth by reading it. I think he doesn't really believe in any one God or truth. But he has read the Bible so that's cool. He agreed to read the Introduction to the Book of Mormon and we are going to talk about it the next time we meet, which hopefully will be tonight!

We also met with Morioka san this week. He has to work for 10 days straight with no day off so he has been really tired. His work sounds horrible. But we talked to him some more about prayer and how it really can help him each day. So he actually agreed to pray this time! We will see how that goes...

As for Mitchell, I believe he should be back at the end of this week. So we are excited for that!

We also took over Sister Parmley and Sister Chapman's investigator, Kelli, who has a baptism date for September. She is in the Navy and she is super cool. I will tell you more about her next week!

Everyone have a great week! Thanks for emailing/writing me, I really appreciate it! If I don't get back to you I promise it's not because I don't like you!

Malone Shimai
                                                
                                          Me & my new bean - Welte Shimai

Me, Welte Shimai and Willson Shimai 

Zone Training - Aug 2015

The three of us at Eikaiwa

Before Stevenson Shimai left...
Kelli & Kevin

Me & Stevenson Shimai with the Manns

No comments:

Post a Comment