Japan

Japan

Thursday, August 20, 2015

It's pure craziness! It's missionary life / Week #64

Konnichiwa minasan!! 

Well this has been quite the week. I celebrated my birthday. I helped all 3 of my roommates pack and leave for their new areas, and then welcomed 3 new roommates, 2 of which are brand new missionaries in Japan. And then we all went to the Fukuoka temple this weekend. So it has been quite the week.

And because you are all dying to know. My new companions name is Sister Welte (pronounced well-tee). She is 21 and from Las Vegas (Brian and Lore you should be very happy right now). She went to BYU before her mission too! She is really eager to work and already loves the Japanese people so we are set to go!

It's funny all the things I forget that new missionaries don't know. So I am having to remind myself to slow down and explain things more. But she is being patient with me;) 

There is not much to update with investigators this week. We weren't able to meet most of them because of the craziness. But I hope to have many updates for you next week!

Have a fantabulous week!
Malone shimai


Our District's last p-day together on Miyajima Island

Soarin over Miyajima

Chapman Shimai, Parmley Shimai and Me!

Miyajima Island - Torii Gate

Looking over Miyajima Island

My Birthday Party on the base / Farewell Party

Me & Stevenson Shimai - Farewell Pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment