Japan

Japan

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Happy Mothers Day! / Week #50

Konnichiwa minasan!

Happy Mothers Day! Or shiawase na haha no hi!

Well since I skyped my family today this email is going to be a little short. Mainly because I can`t think of anything else to say. 

But good news for this week- we have started reviewing all of the lessons with Yuri-chan in preparation for her baptismal date. She is seeming more confident about her baptismal date. And she went home this weekend for Mother`s Day and she said she is going to tell her mom about her baptismal date. So please keep her in your prayers!

We also met a new investigator this week.  Her name is Koko san. She and her husband met with the missionaries about ten years ago or so. She recognized us right when she opened the door. So we set an appointment to come back and meet with her on Thursday. We`re excited! That`s about all for this week. Oh and I crashed on my bike, but that`s not a big deal. Just a little scraped and bruised. 

Have a great week!

Malone Shimai


Entrance of the Shotengai - Really big mall


We got I-Pads!!


Hilke Shimai and I at the ramen place


Hilke Shimai and I looking Happy!!


Yet another thing we found on someone's front doorstep!


Magalogo Shimai's Birthday - Sushi in Kumamoto


A pretty little lake in our area


We went to Shuwa (Japanese sign language) with Masuda Shimai


Me and Hilke Shimai with Yuri chan


Me and Taufaga Shimai


The day we committed a grave sin
We ate at McDonalds - I regret it so much!!


Sister Missionaries...what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment